- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of your investment and any income from it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount invested. This is because the share price is determined by the changing conditions in the relevant stock markets in which the Company invests and by the supply and demand for the Company’s shares.
- As the shares in an investment trust are traded on a stock market, the share price will fluctuate in accordance with supply and demand and may not reflect the underlying net asset value of the shares; where the share price is less than the underlying value of the assets, the difference is known as the ‘discount’. For these reasons, investors may not get back the original amount invested.
- The Company’s share price, financial statements, and other data are denominated in US dollars, and may be affected by movements in exchange rates.
- Investors should note that tax rates and reliefs may change at any time in the future.
David Benda / Hugh Jonathan
Numis Securities Limited, Broker
+44 20 7260 1000
|AJ Bell Youinvest||http://www.youinvest.co.uk/|
|Alliance Trust Savings||http://www.alliancetrustsavings.co.uk/|
|Charles Stanley Direct||https://www.charles-stanley-direct.co.uk/|
|Halifax Share Dealing||http://www.halifax.co.uk/Sharedealing/|
|Saga Share Direct||www.sagasharedirect.co.uk/|
|The Share Centre||https://www.share.com/|
|Saxo Capital Markets||http://uk.saxomarkets.com/|
|TD Direct Investing||http://www.tddirectinvesting.co.uk|